• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Notes -- Family Doctor?

lukek22

Inactive
Reaction score
I have to have a paper filled out verifying that my long past knee injury isn't an issue, I'm sure it won't be, the problem is however, I can't get in to see my family doctor until July 17th, my question is; Can this note be filled out by ANY doctor, or must it be your family doctor.

Thanks,

Luke

A medical doctor is a medical doctor but only your family doctor would know your history to complete such a thing IMO...someone else most likely has more relevant forces related information though...

HL

lukek22 said:
I have to have a paper filled out verifying that my long past knee injury isn't an issue, I'm sure it won't be, the problem is however, I can't get in to see my family doctor until July 17th, my question is; Can this note be filled out by ANY doctor, or must it be your family doctor.

Thanks,

Luke

I know this may sound weird but perhaps if you were to ask the person that gave you the piece of paper then they would be able to provide you with the correct answer.

HH

I'm not sure if this will be of any help, but I just went to my family doctor to get a medical note. I'm pretty sure you have you get the note from your family doctor, because they're the ones who'll have to take care of you if you re-injure yourself. At least, that's what my doctor told me.

Back