• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merged 64 Pattern Rucksack thread

• Thread starter PTE Gruending
  • Start date

What is the better ruck sack?

• CF Issue Rucksack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pack 64 Jump Ruck

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Pte.Pinky said:
You guys really are getting a kick out of this aren't you   ;)

Who will this shiny piece of kit be issued to?

Whoever wants to buy it - it will be very indiscreet though, so it may satisfy the RSM better than the Kifaru.

I don't get it. It'll be made available through clothing stores, but we have to buy it?

Pte.Pinky said:
I don't get it. It'll be made available through clothing stores, but we have to buy it?

You made the assumption that it would be available in clothing stores; nobody said that.  AFAIK, this is a private venture.

I made that assumption based on armyvern's post. So what is it?

Pte.Pinky said:
I made that assumption based on armyvern's post. So what is it?

I don't have a clue what this shiny piece of kit will be but my husband will want one!! The joke in my response was that I am a Supply Tech and you should know that we never give anything out to the troops, unless under the threat of torture!! I'm slamming my own trade here!! Laugh!!

So did I miss a post or two?

What's the shiny piece of kit for the 64?

No, I don't think you missed anything, they're still holding out on us *shakes fist*

Ok.

I'm breaking down and ordering a complete setup.

http://www.whitespace-solutions.net/pages/12/index.htm

Chimo

OK, we just had a guy come from DLR, (posting) and when asked about the new or interim ruck for the jump companies, he said it was to be the US ALICE pack, which have started to show up, with a new jump ruck "in the future"

Is this what you were holding out on us with?

:mad:  :mad:  :mad:

GO!!! said:
OK, we just had a guy come from DLR, (posting) and when asked about the new or interim ruck for the jump companies, he said it was to be the US ALICE pack, which have started to show up, with a new jump ruck "in the future"

Is this what you were holding out on us with?

:mad:  :mad:  :mad:

This was definitely NOT the 'shiney thing' that I was holding out on you guys.  As Mr. T would say: "I pity the fool who has to use the ALICE pack".
If anybody's interested in what the 'shiney thing' is, pm me.

Does this have anything to do you being a "DND Licensed CADPAT Aftermarket Kit Manufacturer", perchance? ;)

:dontpanic:

I e-mailed Matt and it was worth it, the "shiny thing" looks very promising.

Noneck

Is there anywhere I can get shoulder straps and/or a wasit belt for a 64 pattern ruck? (other than CP)
It doesn't even have to be the normal set of straps. Im looking at getting padded shoulderstraps and the waist belt.
I checked at places like MEC but they don't sell just straps.

Back