• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit List!

jays23

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I love this forum and thanks in advance for all the advice and help!

I was told earlier this week that I was merit listed. I understand what this means but then the recruiter said some other stuff that I am not really sure about. The recruiter said "we a expect a selection for August 15. We'Il receive the results about 2 weeks after the selection." Does anybody what this means? I sent her an email asking, but she has not been the clear in her answer.

Thanks,

Jays23

Sounds like they are saying that the "head up" people will sit down with the list of everyone on the merit list for your chosen trade, and they will decide who they want to offer positions to August 15th. Then within 2 weeks, they will send the list of the people they decided to offer positions to, to your recruiting center so your local recruiting center can call you IF you were chosen.

So if there are 25 people on the merit list for your trade and only 20 spots, 5 people wont be getting calls. The selection on August 15 is to decide who gets a call and who doesn't.

Back