• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

metric vs imperial - which does CF use?

Carpenter said:
I guess I'll wait to get to my platoon before I break out my stiletto..  I just saw in the videos they all used the same junky Kunys nail bag and the Stanley Antivibe hammer which has way too short of a handle for the weight that it is.

Never saw stiletto safety boots ;). As far as the other stuff, get used to some desk jockey with uncalloused hands, on the other side of the country, deciding which tools are the best for you. If your lucky, they may even be the same trade as you.

recceguy said:
Never saw stiletto safety boots ;). As far as the other stuff, get used to some desk jockey with uncalloused hands, on the other side of the country, deciding which tools are the best for you. If your lucky, they may even be the same trade as you.

Stiletto combat boots?!  I'd be fabulous!  Uh...wait..

I guess its good, not having to pay for a new tape measure or chalk line every 2-4 weeks would be nice

Carpenter said:
I guess I'll wait to get to my platoon before I break out my stiletto.
Depending on where you are posted, you will be in a troop or a flight.  No platoons for a Const Tech.

Back