• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Monitor Mass

donaldk said:
HRMS is a great RMS clerk tool, for the rest of us it won't do since we don't get to play with it…
That is a seperate problem.  The PS has supervisor tools within HRMS.  We need the same.

The project to update HRMS has no mandate to maintain MoniorMASS compatibility, and staff have come right out and said there will be no comparability.  It is time to account for member and supervisor requirements in the baseline system.

Does Monitor MASS have the ability to produce a sub unit or sub-sub unit works program based on pers being assigned to activities in the unit calendar?

It does, but it's pretty painful and limited.

[Not a MM Wizard]Highlight the subunit you want to display on the left side of the screen. In the centre of the screen, click on "Agenda" tab (should be to the right of the Position and Nominal tabs, and then click "Get Data". The Gaant chart (sp?) pops up. You can manoeuvre between views, but it is really basic in all forms.[/Not a MM Wizard]

I much prefer to use our local Excel sheet with all the pretty colours to see who's doing what when. And I make sure to leave out the arrows and double lines as that would just add confusion to those tri-service types who work for me and have never really seen the elusive works program ;D

Back