• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moscow Theatre Attack - 22 March 2024

And in a prequel to the brutality that is likely to follow this event:

One of the Terrorists who was caught had their ears cut-off and were forced to eat it by the Rosgvardia. This event will be used a pretext by the Russian State for additional mobilization to finish off Ukraine.

One of the Terrorists who was caught had their ears cut-off and were forced to eat it by the Rosgvardia. This event will be used a pretext by the Russian State for additional mobilization to finish off Ukraine.

'Never let a good crisis go to waste.'

- Winston Churchill

I saw that video. That was some sick shit.

Misinformation mea culpa

The article linked below describes the US embassy warning as a reaction to "a planned terrorist attack on a Moscow synagogue" that had been "thwarted by the FSB".

It is possible, then, that the US was not aware at all of any evidence that may have hinted to this most recent attack at the Crocus.

Misinformation mea culpa

The article linked below describes the US embassy warning as a reaction to "a planned terrorist attack on a Moscow synagogue" that had been "thwarted by the FSB".

It is possible, then, that the US was not aware at all of any evidence that may have hinted to this most recent attack at the Crocus.

Intelligence in this context is not a hard and fast thing. Indicators and personalities involved can tell you what might happen and where it might happen but not conclusively.

Misinformation mea culpa

I suspect it’s more likely that they were aware of general plans to conduct an imminent attack, but without knowing a specific target site or date.

I suspect it’s more likely that they were aware of general plans to conduct an imminent attack, but without knowing a specific target site or date.
My point was that the warning may have simply been a preventative measure in case of a copycat effect.

Not excluding what you and OS said of course, all within the realm of possibility.

Back