• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My First Car

fourninerzero

Inactive
Reaction score
Here she is ladies and gents, My first car. Shes a 1977 Buick Regal four door, 42000 miles, driven by a little old man, and over maintained. Am radio only, AC is the Four and Forty vareity, and she dont ride, she glides.

IMGP0821.jpg

Congrats on your first car.

Mine was a 1976 Volvo...puke green in colour(inside and out), but the thing was a tank.

I'm getting a 1986 Pontiac Firebird trans am. I'm excited!

Nice boat, how many skiers can it tow?  8)

Congratulations on your ride.  Looks very well maintained and in good condition.  Could be interesting to see a photo of it in a year's time, but, hey, enjoy it, the weather's fine and the beach ain't that far away.....

the only negative is the lack of an aerial upon which to fly the skull and crossbones....heh heh heh.

Future mods may include a Cadpat 1000D cordura interior, and a JATO package.... ;D

FourNinerZero said:
the only negative is the lack of an aerial upon which to fly the skull and crossbonesRacoon Tail !!....heh heh heh.
.... ;D

I'd imagine she does glide budd, congrats on her, she sure looks like a beauty!!!!!  give er' hell eh,  and drive safe!!!!!

A true gas guzzler is a Ford Excursion on city conditions it averages about 22 liters per 100km. Not the best, but as close to a tank as possible (excluding the Hummer H1) If you ever feel bad about filling your tank, then be a friend and fill our family's 160L tank. That will put everything into proportion for you. :eek:

I've got an '84 Chevy Camaro. Picked it up for 300 bucks with no engine. I put a 305 V8 with a four barrel carb in it and it just sucks the gas.

Its totally worth it though :)

Back