• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naval Reserve - HMCS Star

dangles

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,

My friend is looking into joining the Naval Reserve, but it appears that the HMCS Star's website is down - anyone know where to find more information about this specific reserve unit?

Thanks for the help.

dangles said:
Hi there,

My friend is looking into joining the Naval Reserve, but it appears that the HMCS Star's website is down - anyone know where to find more information about this specific reserve unit?

Thanks for the help.

RECRUITING OFFICER Petty Officer 1st class Lisa Nimchuk, 905-972-4000 ext. 6615.

What else did you want to know?

Occam said:
RECRUITING OFFICER Petty Officer 1st class Lisa Nimchuk, 905-972-4000 ext. 6615.

What else did you want to know?

Thank you for the help Occam. I guess everything can be found out through her, however I believe the main thing he wanted to know was whether or not he could sign up now and potentially be placed on a BMQ during this summer.

Potentially, Yes. The answer could also be no, and that seems more than likely given he hasn't even started the recruiting process yet.

Lisa's email is also: LISA.NIMCHUK at forces.gc.ca

I found that email was the best to talk to her through. I was talking to her a fair bit before switching my CF application to fulltime reg force.

PO1 Lisa Nimchuk is awesome to talk to. She helped me a great deal when I was interested in the reserves. She's very prompt with her email replies, so I'd suggest trying to get a hold of her through there.

Back