• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need help with socks

• Thread starter Thread starter aesop081
  • Start date Start date
I'm not sure. I think 10lbs of pressure should do it. Your left big toe should suffice.

tovasshi said:
You sound like an engineer.  ^-^

Engineers are not allowed to play with anything sharp or pointed.... I speak from experience....

CDN Aviator said:
Indeed there are holes but what finger do i use ? I insert my finger from the left or right side ? How much force do i use ?

answers plz......

Utilize some of your old training, get, some C4 (I figure about 50 kg should suffice), det cord, safety fuse, and an M60 ignitor, and construct a crater charge. that should open the sucker for you.....

Rodahn said:
Utilize some of your old training, get, some C4 (I figure about 50 kg should suffice), det cord, safety fuse, and an M60 ignitor, and construct a crater charge. that should open the sucker for you.....

Nothing like overkill  ;D

Rodahn said:

okies but to how many decimals do i round off ?

you forgot the blasting cap btw.......

CDN Aviator said:
okies but to how many decimals do i round off ?

you forgot the blasting cap btw.......

That I did.... Remember to crimp it with your teeth though.......  >:D

While we are on the subject of items of clothing........someone told me that i should put my pants on before my underwear......

any truth to that or is it a typo ?

recceguy said:
Don't wear them. Make puppets.

Cdn Aviator doesn't have what it takes to make a sock puppet. No, I'm not speaking from experience....the pictures have been posted, we've all seen them.  ;)

CDN Aviator said:
While we are on the subject of items of clothing........someone told me that i should put my pants on before my underwear......

According to your ex, you never wore the pants in the family so why start now!  ;D

They were talking about your socks. You have to put your pants on before your socks. So you can put yours socks over your pants you see. It's the new thing.

CDN Aviator said:

Nope.

RG, tovasshi....

You guys are contradicting eachother......WHICH ONE IS IT !!!!!

Airmich.......carefull now.........

Anyways, i have the socks out of the bag.........now do i put them on left foot first or right foot first ?

See diagram and instructions below:

1) Put foot through opening "A"
2) Pull "B" until foot reaches "C"
3) Continue to pull "B", "C" and "D" until toes reach "G"
4) Ensure proper fit by checking that foot arch sits is in "E" and
5) Ensure foot pad is in place "F" and all is comfortable
6) Repeat steps 1-5 for opposite foot

Pilon said:
See diagram and instructions below:

1) Put foot through opening "A"
2) Pull "B" until foot reaches "C"
3) Continue to pull "B", "C" and "D" until toes reach "G"
4) Ensure proper fit by checking that foot arch sits is in "E" and
5) Ensure foot pad is in place "F" and all is comfortable
6) Repeat steps 1-5 for opposite foot

It doesnt answer my question.......jerk !!!

CDN Aviator said:
Anyways, i have the socks out of the bag.........now do i put them on left foot first or right foot first ?

Well I can't answer which foot to put them on, however if it were your knee's that you were talking about I would suggest your wee knee!

CDN Aviator said:

If they are being worn with military uniform, then you would put then on in a proper military order . . . LEFT, RIGHT, (repeat as necessary).  It becomes more confusing if they are worn with civilian attire; you could put them on in the order that they are removed from the bag or if are you attending a political event, it would depend on which side of the political spectrum it was.  Conservatives put them on rightfoot, leftfoot.  Liberals put them on leftfoot, rightfoot.  NDP (in sandals/birkenstocks) don't wear socks.

Somebody please remove the plastic bag away from CDN Aviator.

Sgt  Schultz said:
Somebody please remove the plastic bag away from CDN Aviator.

Good point. There was no disposal intructions provided  >:(

Thank god theres army.ca so i can ask every single little agonizing details. It would be hell if i had to think  for myself  >:(

Back