• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

need to change MOS currently cook 00164

chilenita_y2k

Inactive
Reaction score
I been in for 3 years my contract is coming to the end .I will like to change trades but my CFAT was low, my math was not good and i cant re write the test because i did it 2 before i joint.what can i do.ANYONE CAN HELP ME ! I talk to a BPSO and i did not get anything use full out of our meeting.Can anyone give me some advise. :yellow:
THANK YOU  :salute:

I'm not sure what advice you are looking for, but there's no magic solution to getting into a new trade.  If your trade is open for transfers OUT, and the new trade is open for transfers IN, and you meet trade requirements, you might get one.

Have you considered upgrading your math and general educational skills so that you could retake the CFAT as part of the BPSO process?  If you see the BPSO with proof of completed educational upgrading, it may get you another chance at the CFAT to determine if you are then eligible for the trade(s) you want.

Otherwise, learn to be happy in the trade you have.

Back