• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
It says Made in China.. WTF

Well, they are becoming closer "allies".

For the picture-So you say it hurts when I do this?

HitorMiss said:
Your Rifle PTE! not Your GUN!......Though I am impressed!
Had to give a laugh to this.  Oh man, my sides hurt.

Jake said:
checks.jpg
Apparently forgetting that he was armed, Dmitri tried to "Chuck Norris" Pyotr's face.  Pyotr, also forgetting that he too was armed, deflects the meek "Chuck Norris" and counters with a "Da!  Da!  Kanada!" pincer-like move to the feet.

von Garvin said:
Apparently forgetting that he was armed, Dmitri tried to "Chuck Norris" Pyotr's face.  Pyotr, also forgetting that he too was armed, deflects the meek "Chuck Norris" and counters with a "Da!  Da!  Kanada!" pincer-like move to the feet.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apparently forgetting that he was armed, Dmitri tried to "Chuck Norris" Pyotr's face.  Pyotr, also forgetting that he too was armed, deflects the meek "Chuck Norris" and counters with a "Da!  Da!  Kanada!" pincer-like move to the feet.
:rofl:

felicia1919a4k022ii.jpg

The General's daughter always knew she was different from the first time she turned her back on a Barbie...

Little Janie was able to catch the teddy bear picnic in a withering barrage of enfilade fire.

Would be possible if she had her left hand on the T&E like she was taught on the machine gun course!  ;D

Ah, but a true gunner knows you can change the feed direction with some complicated re-assembly.

Back