• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New interview schedule process

Hey, I am just posting cause I am slightly confused myself about the order things have happened.  This morning I got an email congratulating me because my application has been selected for yet further processing and that my local recruiting center will be in contact with me book my medical and interview. .. well they actually called today and said my interview and medical will be on the 30th of this month. ... does this mean my reliability check has been done? Or what? Seemed odd to me to congratulate me before that part was even done because I knew I passed the CFAT and TSD.  anybody else go through this?
I guess I just figure that at the interview is where some folks would have a chance to explain why their credit may not be perfect or some misdemeanor or whatever so I thought maybe they would have done this by the time they booked your interview? Someone please enlighten me... either way I'm excited yippee!  I had totally put it out of my mind so it was nice to hear from the cfrc.

Also I'm on my phone so sorry if my grammar is extra lame ... spelling too

Fox87 said:
Hey, I am just posting cause I am slightly confused myself about the order things have happened.  This morning I got an email congratulating me because my application has been selected for yet further processing and that my local recruiting center will be in contact with me book my medical and interview. .. well they actually called today and said my interview and medical will be on the 30th of this month. ... does this mean my reliability has been done? Or what? Seemed odd to me to congratulate me before that part was even done because I knew I passed the CFAT and TSD.  anybody else go through this?
I guess I just figure that at the interview is where some folks would have a chance to explain why their credit may not be perfect or some misdemeanor or whatever so I thought maybe they would have done this by the time they book your interview? Someone please enlighten me... either way I'm excited yippee!  I had totally put it out of my mind so it was nice to hear from the cry

Also I'm on my phone so sorry if my grammar is extra lame ... spelling too
I think it depends on your recruiting centre. Mine congratulated me because I was selected for further processing because I did well enough on the CFAT to be processed further. To my knowledge my checks haven't been completed yet, and on the cf website the reference and reliability screening is the step after the interview.
Others say their recruiting centre did the checks before their interviews though so it could vary! :)

Folks.  Don't make this complicated and try to use your crystal ball to see into the future.  Roll with the punches and do what the CFRC says to do, when they say to do it.  Everyone will be different.

To the folks posting back to others who are slightly behind them in the RECRUITING PROCESS (i.e. YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN YET)...ease up on the attitude and "I know the score, listen to me" BS.  You know just enough to be dangerous.  :2c:

Good luck to everyone.

Eye In The Sky said:
Folks.  Don't make this complicated and try to use your crystal ball to see into the future.  Roll with the punches and do what the CFRC says to do, when they say to do it.  Everyone will be different.

To the folks posting back to others who are slightly behind them in the RECRUITING PROCESS (i.e. YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN YET)...ease up on the attitude and "I know the score, listen to me" BS.  You know just enough to be dangerous.  :2c:

Good luck to everyone.

:goodpost:

Every recruiting center and every persons application is unique, my Background checks and Enhanced Reliability screening were cleared before my Medical and Interview has ever been scheduled, and I am sitting here still waiting for my Medical and Interview to be scheduled. At this point I have learned that everyone is severely different when it comes to their application, and that most things you read on this website should be taken as a grain of salt. Definitely don't try looking into your little crystal ball you will be more disappointed in the end.

Rookie Green said:
From what I've been told, interviews and medicals are now booked by ranking the CFAT and TSD score against other applicants for the job, nationally. If they need 10 guys, top 10 guys go- if something comes up in that processing, they go down the line as needed.
If that's true then I guess I should feel really good about how I did on the CFAT I thought I did fairly bad on it but I got my interview and medical booked for 21 and 22 days after my CFAT so that hs to mean I did fairly well... that or one of my choices was hiring a ton of people. The prior makes me feel good about myself though.

Back