• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Newbie Intro

Kaleigh72

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to make a quick introduction as well as say thank you to the creators of this site.  I am presently waiting for a call to find out exactly what will be my future.  I have done all of the testing and what not for the army reserves and am now waiting anxiously by the phone (metaphorically speaking as I am a mom of 3 children under the age of 9). I love the fact that I can lurk and have my questions answered as well as the military terms that are made available, it is a tool that I have utilized frequently. And lastly thank you to all the BTDT service men and women for not only your service, but for also taking the time to help future BTDT's.

Kaleigh :)

Welcome aboard.

Happy to see a first post with an introduction.

Enjoy,

OWDU

Hi Kaleigh, thanks for the link. I will follow your example and introduce myself.
I’m a 1SG in the United States Army, did some t-shirt collecting, and found this board trough Kaleigh, a friend of mine I met on another board.

Hey Sine glad to see that you came over to this site too.  Sine Pari was a really great sounding board for me while I was making the decision on whether or not to join the reserves.  In the end I decided that it was the right choice for me and I am anxiously waiting for July 24th to get here so that I can get sworn in.

Yes looks like a good board with loads of info. Have your hubby make some pics on the 24th, like to see that pretty face of yours as you get sworn in. :-*

Back