• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
MikeG said:
Wow - anybody know the Heimlich? Ottawa is choking - AGAIN!

Oh...I'm sure that the Bum from the Beach on the West Coast will be along to assist me any time now....

:mad:

ArmyVern said:
Oh...I'm sure that the Bum from the Beach on the West Coast will be along to assist me any time now....

:mad:

Bwahahahahahaha!  >:D

beach_bum said:
Bwahahahahahaha!   >:D

Yeppers...I've been working on obtaining it since the first period of the lousy game!!  :mad:

Oh well, we may both turn out winners if I am successful!!  ;D

This is what it's all about:

capt.f393646ad75b4f72a543829dec915f1a.senators_ducks_stanley_cup_hockey_ryr117.jpg

MikeG said:
Wow - anybody know the Heimlich? Ottawa is choking - AGAIN!

making it to the final, i think that choking statement can go away, choking would involve either not making it to the final for us, or getting swept. ;)

we've been closer to the cup this year than toronto will be for another 40 years.  ;)

oh well. next year though we should have a good run. i still say they shoulda put in gerber. :S

WE?  Didn't see you on the ice, must have a visor on the helmet.  Sens folded like a cheap tent in a high wind, full stop.

Captain Sensible said:
I'll still go with Vern's prediction of Sens in seven.
This prediction still stands; however, it needs some clarification.  By "Sens in seven", what is meant is "Sens in seven YEARS"

:eek:

30 teams..............1 Champion.............29 LOSERS..............LOSE SENS LOSE!!!!!

Boy oh  boy, would I love to be in Ottawa today!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Raylene Emery looked just like Patricia Lalime!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty quiet here, raining and a truck loads of Sens stuff for sale...cheap...flag? Shirt? Banner? anyone?

Actually, most are still really positive about the whole season and are really proud of them. I went to the airport after work and there was a huge turnout to welcome them back. It was great to see!

Actually, most are still really positive about the whole season and are really proud of them. I went to the airport after work and there was a huge turnout to welcome them back. It was great to see!

You should be proud of your team.  Even though I have enjoyed watching them fail (and fail miserably when it truly counts), I know that I would be proud of the leafs if they ever made it that far.  I can only hope that they'll do it.  I mean the laws of statistical probability surely dictate that it won't be another 40 years, right?  :D

Sheerin said:
NHL regular season runs from early October to Early April, with the playoffs going from mid april to early/mid June. 

Tickets are hard to come by in some markets, Toronto in particular where the majority of tickets for any given game are going to season ticket holders and corporations.  Your best bet, sadly, is to scalp tickets and they'll scalp ya. 
Bugger. Thanks though.

Back