• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No Skull-shaped Bottles o' Vodka for LCBO Stores

Petamocto said:
So far I have spent 29/33 years of my life in Ontario but home is looking dumber and dumberer every day.

Gawd, you are just a young pup. Thank you for making me feel old today. On a day that I`m on leave at that.  >:(

I'm not sure, I definitely have to hunt through the MLCC stores this month, my parents love those kind of obscure things to display in their bar.

Anyone seen or been able to get one of these in the West Quebec area.? 
If so, where as I will be heading there in the next week or so before my posting.

Ha, the local Liquor store got a few of those here. Only bad thing is that I don't have enough money to buy them all.

Seems like Manitoba Liquor Marts have them too. Funny, I was in one of the stores the other day and didn't happen to notice any Crystal Skull on the shelves - that kind of thing definitely stands out  :rofl:

These are $49.99 in NB.  There were 5 left in Oromocto on a weekend so not exactly flying off the shelves.

Currently on my HHT in Comox from Trenton and happened to be at a BC Liquor store (for some unknown reason  ::)  ) ...and seen a bottle of Crystal Skull so I bought it only to read on the box it is bottled in NFLD for a company in Kingston On. and I end up finding my bottle in Courtenay BC... who woulda thunk it.????  LoL.!!    :nod:

Back