• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Not sure when BMQ starts

I know they would be more then willing to help but it is already too late to go in today, tomorrow I will be working all night (school during the day), Thursday is my first parade night and I want my uniform to be ready for then, and while I could ask these questions on Thursday, Friday is the day I go for basic and thus I would not like to be scrambling to make sure everything is in order the night before basic. Also I just received my joining instructions today. Thanks for your'e help Skeletor.

Norris95 said:
I know they would be more then willing to help but it is already too late to go in today, tomorrow I will be working all night (school during the day), Thursday is my first parade night and I want my uniform to be ready for then, and while I could ask these questions on Thursday, Friday is the day I go for basic and thus I would not like to be scrambling to make sure everything is in order the night before basic. Also I just received my joining instructions today. Thanks for your'e help Skeletor.

It is expected that you don't have a clue what's going on or what to do with your kit. You won't impress anybody by having your uniform half figured out, so don't try. Nobody will make note of or remember that fact. It will be utterly irrelevant to your progress as a recruit.

Just show up when they tell you to show up, with that they tell you to have, and the rest will be sorted out from there with very little input required from you bar doing exactly as you're told. Trust me.

Back