• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Obama cancels Moon return project

spear said:
Sometimes i tend to believe that the previous journey to the moon was not true at all.

Haha, nice thread revival.

There are just as many "fake moon landing" conspiracy people as there are "911 was a hoax/missiles/planted explosives" theorists.

The newest fear propaganda one I saw is on Muslims taking over the world through over breeding.

Petamocto said:
Haha, nice thread revival.

There are just as many "fake moon landing" conspiracy people as there are "911 was a hoax/missiles/planted explosives" theorists.

The newest fear propaganda one I saw is on Muslims taking over the world through over breeding.

If you are referring to "America Alone", the demographics and actions of the unasimilated Muslim populations in the West do support the idea of a displacement of Western culture and civilization in some parts of the world; unlike the Moon landing and 9/11 conspiracy theories which can be easily refuted with real evidence (such as the laser reflectors placed on the Moon, or a study of just how buildings are actually taken down by controlled demolitions).

Back