• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

One time counseling

Rjay

Reaction score
Hey I got my clearance for officer role 2 years ,my medicals are done but I am concerned on one thing. I recently was frustrated due to my job situation in canada before this green light from military and I went for counseling with family doctor and she said it’s just a reactive depression and she said if you want you can take medicine for better sleep but I said I don’t want to be on medication and she said it’s fine.so technically I don’t have any kind off pre history of depression neither any medication and does this effect my military recruitment profile, I am worried as I am almost there.
Can someone explain this to me ??was this a good move by being honest with them ?

You were honest, which is never wrong. You may have additional forms to have your doctor fill out but that is normal.
Yes I did and she wrote exactly on notes as like Given medication but patient didn’t use it used other techniques and improved and no history of any diagnosis. So I guess I am fine right ??

Yes I did and she wrote exactly on notes as like Given medication but patient didn’t use it used other techniques and improved and no history of any diagnosis. So I guess I am fine right ??
Depending on who the "she" is in your story (doctor, recruiter, neighbor) none of us can really say. The RMO will review your forms and make a decision. It sounds hopeful but again, none of us are the RMO.

Depending on who the "she" is in your story (doctor, recruiter, neighbor) none of us can really say. The RMO will review your forms and make a decision. It sounds hopeful but again, none of us are the RMO.
Do they let me know the result through online or through mail and how long does it take ??any idea

Do they let me know the result through online or through mail and how long does it take ??any idea
If you are rejected you will receive a phone call and a letter detailing how to appeal the medical rejection. Appealing the decision doesn't guarantee anything will change, but nothing can change if you don't appeal.
If you are accepted the recruitment progress will continue. You may see updates on your online portal.
No specific length of time, it depends on the condition being reviewed and the amount of files the RMO has to review.

Back