• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Other People in BMQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIJAY

Inactive
Reaction score
So from what I understand and have been told, everyone from all different trades even clerks may be in your group for bmq? Is this true and if so do they group you into related trades. For example I am going for infantry, will i be placed with other soon to be infanteer trainees? Or does your trade not matter during basic training?

Been discussed before..

Everyone does the same BMQ, yes you will have non-infantry in your section an *gasp* even Navy an Air Force recruits with you.

Since you are doing BMQ,  no one is  trade ready yet....so you will be living with other trades and even other element. :), but dint worry you will get time in you infantry parse :)

GIJAY said:
So from what I understand and have been told, everyone from all different trades even clerks may be in your group for bmq? Is this true and if so do they group you into related trades. For example I am going for infantry, will i be placed with other soon to be infanteer trainees? Or does your trade not matter during basic training?

"even clerks" - you little pup - you're not even in my beloved Army yet, and you are belittling other trades??!!

Wipe the egg off your chin, son - or the DS will have to do it for you.

I meant no disrespect to any other trade obviously. My "even clerks" remark was just based on the fact that i was surprised to hear that the ..I don't know what to call it. the "admin" side of the military I guess.( again no disrespect) takes part in BMQ also.

On a side note "wipe the egg off your chin"? explain that term please. Can't say I have heard it.  :)

Yes, even clerks do BMQ, and SQ. My section commander on BMQ/SQ was a clerk, he was pinned down for four hours by croation troops. Even the non-combat arms people get shot at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back