• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa meet part deux....

Sig_Des said:
That's right...Toronto is coming up with super secret plan A, and we're coming up with ULTRA secret plan B to steal all your wome...er..natural resources.

Well, they are natural resources...they are normally natural, and what a resource. Unfortunately, to date, it is a little unknown, little used resource by the ones who profess to be godlike and then go and drink beer....but that's why Army.ca will mentor them through their difficult puberty....  ;D

Modified to add: I think there was someone back there (before my post) getting all jiggly about Zulu something or other.

...did someone say Godlike  ;D

(sorry folks, you have to be a subscriber to understand that.....join now at http://army.ca/subscribe/)

niner domestic said:
wait.. I thought that plan B was how to get you sigs, to do a zulu warrior?

Would you settle for a Haka?

Damn - and here I am going into Ottawa tomorrow for the nite....guess that's just PPP& P on my part.

Hope fun is had....oh yah....one of those formentioned Ottawa U girls better not be my daughter.  ;D

Cheers guys...and have a great nite

PoPo

Wish I could be there... to babysit, of course.  ;D

Some of us have to stay home to get the call.  You know, the one call they are allowed to make.  Do they take MasterCard over the phone for bail??  LOL

Glad they have your number Pea cause you know if they call here for a bail out HoM is getting and earful!

My two cautions before he left today were no hookers and no calls from jail.

Hope you have a good time guys, just not too good of a time! ;)

HitorMRS said:
Glad they have your number Pea cause you know if they call here for a bail out HoM is getting and earful!

I am understanding their plan now! Call the one that's too far away to smack them eh?

I'm further away, but they won't chance that.  They know that I'd smack 'em next time I got close!

Enjoy your night of peace and quiet HitorMRS!!

HAHA. Maybe it's because I am little and they think I couldn't hurt them? hmmm. I'll bail Des out, since he's the only one I have met.  ;D

If they get nicked, they are safe.. I have an in with the judge..*wink*

My niece better not be one of those UofO birdies either, did I mention the judge part?...bwhahahahaha

You're too nice Pea.  I say let 'em rot for a couple nights... ;D

But hey, we are just making big assumptions here.  I mean, they probably won't even drink.  Just go out for coffee and finger sandwiches.  They are all good little boys and so sweet and innocent too....and if you believe that, you should see the bridge in San Fran I have for sale.  8)

niner, aren't you joining them?  They need some sort of supervision!

Yeah niner, I thought you were going to be one of the voices of reason tonight.

I'm all for letting them rot, give me a few days of peace. :)

For now I'll settle for a bubble bath and some chocolate chip cookies.

Someone has to bail err answer the phone!  (I just hope they did understand my instructions not to say anything until I get there, I'd hate to have to read 45 pages of he did it, no he did it, no I did it, no she did it confession).  bwhahahahaha

Ok...so sorry I didn't make it out. G'n'R didn't even get on stage until 1145. I just got home buzzed off second hand something or other..or is it over priced beer?
Suicide Girls opened up...wicked hot chicks with tats,
Then...Sebastian Bach from Skid Row...awesome
Then drum roll please.........Axl and the reincarnated Guns and Roses. Hella wicked cool show.
Just wished I could have met up with the Ottawa chapter to cap off a kick ass night.

Next time

Pea said:
HAHA. Maybe it's because I am little and they think I couldn't hurt them? hmmm. I'll bail Des out, since he's the only one I have met.  ;D

OOOOHHHH I see how this works, you only bail out Des eh....I see your little scheme!

HitorMiss said:
OOOOHHHH I see how this works, you only bail out Des eh....I see your little scheme!

:-[ ...uhhhh... I'm sorry?  It's ok, I never received a bail call, so all is well.  ;D

Back