• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Para

alfie

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can jump (civilian) with Meniere's Disease? Most Drs don't know what Para is like. Last jump was in 77 and I would like to do one more (safely) when I turn 50

Alfie, what little I just got off the internet re your health sit, my best advice to you would be take a tandem jump for your 50th-you will go freefall for about 30-45 seconds attached to a tandem master, and if all goes OK you will open and steer the chute for a landing. And if you like that do an AFF with two people holding onto you after that. I have seen parapelaegics jump tandem, and I believe quads have as well-if it is just the ride you are looking for, take the tandem jump. See any cspa affiliated DZ for details, or their site. Have a good one! Believe you me a lot has changed since you jumped in 1977!

Alfie,

I would not recommend you do freefall with Meniere's. I think the advice above is reasonable.

Back