• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Peaceniks Plan Vic Day Protest @ Victoria BC City Hall

I'd have loved to see their reaction and answer to the terrorist attack that was planned for Canada but stopped.

How these people, the terrorists as well as the idiots who spam this garbage, justify themselves makes me pretty queasy.

Infanteer said:
Ahh...university students.  At least they keep us honest....

Ahhhh....especially the UVIC SUB* on a Friday or Saturday night!  Once the day's placarding, protesting festivities are done, out comes the house/trance/electronica and the 24-hour partner-up begins!  ;D

It's all good!

*SUB = Student Union Building, as the young, developing warfighters in Victoria used to describe -- "a target-rich environment"! Giggity-giggity!

Now standing around with beer in one hand, joint in the other, and talking about they put it to 'the man', the general public has been revolutionized, and how nobody is gonna make them work for the system, man, ....  :boring:

Greymatters said:
Now standing around with beer in one hand, joint in the other, and talking about they put it to 'the man', the general public has been revolutionized, and how nobody is gonna make them work for the system, man, ....   :boring:

Those people work?

Larry Strong said:
Those people work?

Nope, wasting air, clogging our sewers, abusing the food banks, living off Mom and Dad at 45, collecting the dole, the pogie, or are career lifetime students, and are the odd former hippie still wearing Hash (brand) jeans, praying for the legalisation of drugs, and all while sipping warm beer with the same company.

Peace man!  ::)

Personally like a bad gastro bug, vermin like this will always be around. I am way over them.

I was having a bit of a problem with that. It's seems that at the top of the lefty loony wish list is a "Guaranteed Annual Income".

Larry Strong said:
I was having a bit of a problem with that. It's seems that at the top of the lefty loony wish list is a "Guaranteed Annual Income".

That's OK.  Just remind them that there would also be a "Guaranteed Annual Tax Form/Contribution (Federal and Provincial)".

Larry Strong said:
Those people work? 

The funny part is that most of them do, and some will even admit it, but when asked about it, they work only in 'menial' hands-on type employment so that the are able to stay in touch with the oppressed masses, and all their pay is supposed to go the the cause/group they support...  ::)

Wesley  Down Under said:
Nope, wasting air, clogging our sewers, abusing the food banks, living off Mom and Dad at 45, collecting the dole, the pogie, or are career lifetime students, and are the odd former hippie still wearing Hash (brand) jeans, praying for the legalisation of drugs, and all while sipping warm beer with the same company.

Personally like a bad gastro bug, vermin like this will always be around. I am way over them.

A shocking way to describe Her Majestiy's Official Opposition  ;D

Greymatters said:
The funny part is that most of them do, and some will even admit it, but when asked about it, they work only in 'menial' hands-on type employment so that the are able to stay in touch with the oppressed masses, and all their pay is supposed to go the the cause/group they support...   ::)

Isn't UVIC the home of a cult like peace group that preys on young people and expects them to get money to give to the group's leader?

Colin P said:
Isn't UVIC the home of a cult like peace group that preys on young people and expects them to get money to give to the group's leader?

And do they wear saffron robes, too?

Wesley  Down Under said:

And still smoking dope like it is going out of style  ::)

And I missed all the fun, I was going to go down and protest the protesters..... Unfortunately I had laundry to do......

Colin P said:

Not sure where exactly they all are, but Ive heard of such groups being active in Victoria (UVic), Vancouver (UBC), Toronto (UofT), and Montreal (cant recall which one).

And yes, some of their treatment of members has been equated to the same ways that religious cults treat their members.  There was an article by a former anti-war group member describing this, but I cant recall where I read it...?   

(Edit - Goes off to check his favorite and saved files...)

(Edit2 - Here is one link: http://ivandrury.wordpress.com/fire-this-time-criticism/3-letter-from-ftt-to-ivan-drury-in-response-to-resignation/ )

(Edit3 - And a better one: http://ivandrury.wordpress.com/fire-this-time-criticism/9-ian-beechings-statement-on-y3wa/

Colin P said:

The New Democratic Party?

Midget

Back