• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Petawawa BMQ 4070 / SQ

jerrythunder

Inactive
Reaction score
hi there everyone, just was wondering if anyone on army.ca has seen or knows anything about the BMQ course im in in petawawa, maybe some members of army.ca are my instructors!?

Mod note: Just adding SQ to the thread, seeing as you will be going on it right after BMQ this summer.

If so, the LAST thing you want to do right now is inadvertently get into a cyber pissing contest with them.

A good rule of thumb on BMQ is "don't get noticed".  Your staff will draw their own conclusions about you.

jerrythunder said:
hi there everyone, just was wondering if anyone on army.ca has seen or knows anything about the BMQ course im in in petawawa, maybe some members of army.ca are my instructors!?

Yup!  Saw something on it.  Can't remember what though.

oh hey george wallace, i just checked out ur profile and it says that ur an ex dragoon? i will be doing my sq with them!

jerrythunder said:
oh hey george wallace, i just checked out ur profile and it says that ur an ex dragoon? i will be doing my sq with them!

MUUUHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

:rofl:

You're wish has been granted Haggis.....noted.

So young paedewan....what do you want to know?    :evil:

Regards

Some advise?  Sure!  MSN Speak isn't tolerated on this site.  MSN Speak won't do you much good on your BMQ either.  As has already been NOTED, you are now 'marked'.  ;D

Well that makes 2 on the course....him and Kid_Recruit.

As for being marked, don't fret. There are plenty of guys going to be on the course....last count was over 40    ::)

I'm sure you will do fine....time will tell though.

Regards

jerrythunder said:

Mod note: Just adding SQ to the thread, seeing as you will be going on it right after BMQ this summer.
Why? You looking to do coffee with them? 

Like was already mentioned, don't go out of your way to be noticed.

Recce By Death, I think the count is closer to 48 at this point  ;)

Edit to separate post from quote.

That's possible....40 was the last count I heard.

48 sounds about right at this point....we'll see though.

I take it you're slated as well?

Regards

Recce By Death said:
You're wish has been granted Haggis.....noted.
:rofl:  I love this site!!!

Recce By Death said:
48 sounds about right at this point.....

48 on the intake message.  It crossed my desk on Friday.

Seen Haggis.

We'll see if they all pass 2 CER's BMQ....hopefully they do.

More the merrier for the RCD.

Heard that there are a couple of "individuals" on the course...not a problem at all.

I know a few good NCOs who love to run...and run...and run...and run...and run...and run...and run......    ;)

I know the Engineers will have them sorted out prior to us recieving them.

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Back