• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posted some pics of various weapons - have a look!

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Posteed pics of current weapons from the fol countries:

Fiji
Malaysia
Singapore
USA
UK
EastTimor
New Zealand

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Wes

wow, Im loving these pictures!

I know this is straying a little off topic, and I didnt want to make a whole new thread for it. Does anyone have a picture or know of a website that has 1 of what the actual sight on the C7 looks like when you look down it?

Originally posted by Sh0rtbUs:
[qb] wow, Im loving these pictures!

I know this is straying a little off topic, and I didnt want to make a whole new thread for it. Does anyone have a picture or know of a website that has 1 of what the actual sight on the C7 looks like when you look down it? [/qb]
Search for OPERATION NORTHSTAR on Google. It is a mod for the game Operation Flashpoint, but there should be a screenshot showing their Elcan sight picture. It sounds dumb, but the game does give a good view of what the sight picture looks like.

Thanx. They do look like a nice mod! Im looking foreward to the Canadian Warfare mod internal beta released for bf1942. Looks like its gonna be a blast

know this is straying a little off topic, and I didnt want to make a whole new thread for it. Does anyone have a picture or know of a website that has 1 of what the actual sight on the C7 looks like when you look down it?
http://www.armament.com/elcan/elc34.htm :)

Back