• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posting

chilenita_y2k

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, everyone I been searching and I have not found any info if someone can guide me!!! ;)
Were can I find information for possible postings in the U.S, I will tell you bit of my situation I am married to U.S Military and I am CND Military. He got badly injured on tour(Iraq) and he needs me  and the kids to be around. I really looked into other option with no luck. Any feed back will be appreciated.thank you

Your Career Manager will be best placed to tell you what is possible.  You can check the positions available (only on the DWAN) by going to the Director of Military Careers website.

chilenita_y2k, you will also want to talk to your chain of command about the possibility of a compassionate posting (assuming there is a suitable position to go to).

I will book appointment with the career manager and see what my options are!!!
Thank you for the advice

Assuming you've informed them, your Chain of Command should be going to bat on your behalf to find out what options are available to you.  Whatever happened to taking care of your troops?

You have informed your CoC of your situation, right?

chilenita_y2k said:
. . . Were can I find information for possible postings in the U.S, I will tell you bit of my situation I am married to U.S Military and I am CND Military. . . .

The suggestions given by others are valid.  You should be talking to your chain of command (and through them to your career manager) f you are seeking a posting (compassionate or otherwise) in the United States.  However, be prepared for the likelihood that there are no positions for your trade (and rank) south of the border.  The CF probably doesn't have any food service operations there even at the few locations where there are larger numbers of CF pers.

chilenita_y2k said:
. . .  i am currently a cook. . . .

Back