• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PROBLEMS WITH LOGISTICUNICORP HELP!!

pte. boilard

Inactive
Reaction score
i keep trying to get into logistic unicorp. to sign in on the main page but it says that i am not a member.  any ideas on what to do? has anyone had this problem?

pte. boilard said:
i keep trying to get into logistic unicorp. to sign in on the main page but it says that i am not a member.  any ideas on what to do? has anyone had this problem?

Have you registered? How about you just call their customer support.  1-888-326-8688, they should be open from 8am-10pm.

pte. boilard said:

A sup tech should be along to correct me i'm sure but IIRC, if you are a reservist, you have to have a certain amount of Time in the CF before you can use that system.

First,

Your service number must be migrated from peoplesoft to the Logistik program. This is done automaticlly once your have the requisite time in. If you are in the first year of your career, your CF uniform is still replaced/exchanged via your supporting Clothing Stores. If you have completed your first year:

Click on "Click here to register for a new account"

http://www.logistikunicorp.com/

use your service number as your login and set a password.

If you have your year of service under your belt, and you still can not register with your service number, contact your supporting clothing outlet who will make the arrangements with Logisitk.

his avatar has "borden May 06" under it so i'm guessing he doesnt have a year in just yet

cdnaviator said:
his avatar has "borden May 06" under it so i'm guessing he doesnt have a year in just yet

Seen,

And after consulting said profile, Pte Boilard,

seeing as how you are Reserve Force, and enlisted vice an officer, and wear land DEU, you are not entilted to be issued your CF's until you have completed your first year of service anyway.

Unless of course you are becoming RegF...which would again change the entitlement....so many ifs, ands, or buts. Perhaps if you fill me in on your exact status, I can advise of what exactly is the case....in your case.

Vern

Librarian, you seem fairly knowledgeable about this. I have a question for you. (yes, this is a hijack but I think the OP got the answer he was looking for)

I am a reserve (army) about to go reg force (air-force). I have a whack load of points in the online system. Once my enrollment will be complete....will these points disappear or will I still have them? Should I do a bit of 'shopping' before hand if my points will be taken away from me?

Thanks in advance.

The Librarian said:
Seen,

And after consulting said profile, Pte Boilard,

seeing as how you are Reserve Force, and enlisted vice an officer, and wear land DEU, you are not entilted to be issued your CF's until you have completed your first year of service anyway.
Unless of course you are becoming RegF...which would again change the entitlement....so many ifs, ands, or buts. Perhaps if you fill me in on your exact status, I can advise of what exactly is the case....in your case.
Vern
Vern,
they changed things a little for the green side of the house for reserves
If you are qualified DP1 in your trade before the 1st year is complete, you are entitled to get your DEU.

geo said:
Vern,
they changed things a little for the green side of the house for reserves
If you are qualified DP1 in your trade before the 1st year is complete, you are entitled to get your DEU.

Yeah, I know....that's why I said there's a lot of ifs, ands, or buts, or he could be going RegF....going to Borden.

Need to know the personal details to provide an accurate answer.

you want details?.... specific.... committment...... Sheech .... you are asking a lot aren't ya!?!

Chimo!

geo said:
you want details?.... specific.... committment...... Sheech .... you are asking a lot aren't ya!?!

Chimo!

Well that is how those drasted scales of entitlement work!!  ;D

Back