• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT training in ottawa SAT 9 AM ( good for you, good for me)

FITSUMO

Inactive
Reaction score
Any one who lives in the ottawa area that is interested in some training, myself and few others are training at 9AM at all saints school in kanata, the training will be a high intensity session that will include about 4 miles worth of running and general strenght movements thrown in. 
if you need a map to all saints let me know and I will pm you.
example of training style
400 meter run
clean and jerk ( lite weights) for 30 secs
400 meter run
dead lift for 30 secs
400 meter run
etc etc etc

any interested post or PM me.

cheers
train hard

More PT training this weekend, 9AM at all saints in Kanata.
this week there will be a mile jog/run followed by some sprints and then some 800's ( for a total of 3 miles/5k)after the running there will be a weight training session that will have some olympic style lifting and work on chins and pushup's.  All of this will be done outside so dress the part and bring a change of cloths.  The total work out will be between 50-60 mins.  All are welcome from the BTDT's to the the wannabe's and spouses.
PM me if you have any questions.
train hard
respect
FITSUMO

I'm otherwise occupied this weekend, but I live in Kanata (Salter square) and wouldn't mind hooking up for some PT - as long as I don't have to try the redneck sumo wrestling.  :)

we will meet most sat at around 9, mix of weights and running.  At this point there is no redneck sumo, others can help you with that if the interest should arise( scary).  Hope to see you some week in the near future.

cheers
FITSUMO

meeting again at 9am at all saints
this week will be shorter workout, with some ruck training( very little, will build), sprints, chins, pulls, pushups, curls, air squats, air lunges, etc.  We will be doing things like run 200 m do 20 PU run 200m do 20 jumping jacks, repeat for a total of 800 meters.  Should be short and sweet.

once again, anyone is welcome.

cheers
FITSUMO

Being out here in Calgary i envy your fitness program, that is unless theres some cowtown pt i don't know about...

Back