• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questionable Obama health care plan

CANADIAN F0RCES

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UEfCHoeHY

I got a link from my friend so I thought I'd toss it up here for discussion?
What do you think about it? In the title, "depopulation" sounds somewhat strong yet if you think about it it is quite plausible, no?

I'd question the source of the video.  Did you check the guy's profile?  A bit extreme, if you ask me.  If you read some of the comments on his profile, it seems he uses old footage and uses it out of context as well.  Also, the audio did not seem to match the video very well.

For info regarding Obama's health care plan, see these links:

MSNBC

Newsweek

Probably better sources than some religious fanatic on youtube who thinks 911 was an inside job.  ::)

There is already a long running thread If America adopts Canada's health care system that has (usually) well reasoned discussion of the subject.  If your intent is to add to legitimate debate of the topic, then the mods should move this over there.  If your intent is only to start something by repeating questionable comment from the fringe then this should be moved to Radio Chatter or deleted.

Back