• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

quick airforce question......

CallOfDuty

Inactive
Reaction score
  Hey there all, just curious......................................Which trade is it that empties the Toilets on the aircraft when they come in?
    AVN's?......Traffic techs??
Cheers all
Steve
:cdn:

Good question!

With any luck it's the civies  >:D

:cdn:

That would be the job of Servicing - so AVN or AVS techs.  Enjoy

LOL.....I have been watching the recruiting videos, they don't show any shyte being emptied?????  Funny how they don't advertise that part of AVN....ah well...could be worse

Its a true art though. Just remember these things:
1. Don't stand under the hose when connecting or disconnecting from the aircraft;
2. Make sure its connected right;
3. When disconnecting hose, never assume the donut is in position.  Remove
carefully, in stages, and slowly.
You're gtg then.

On the buff no-one uses the crapper 'cause if you use it you clean it

LOL......I work for Air Canada here in Halifax, and I have seen too many guys get "dumped" on.  D'oh!!!
Cheers all
Steve :cdn:

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.  And thankfully for me (I'm AVN), here in Winnipeg it sucks to be a TRAFFIC TECH.

Here in the aurora world....first guy on the crew to use the toilet for a crap gets to clean it.  Taking a leak is a different story...thats ok but a crap, nope. It's a servicing job but i don't blame them for hating it, after all its a "shitty" job !!  Once someone uses it...then its fair game for everyone else. When the planes go for 10 hour patrols, well, thats another story  ;D

Back