• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Cougar Salvo 05

Active Edge = waste of time. Cougar Salvo 05 = not a waste of time. The only crappy part was stealing (I use that word loosely) an LS to make a canteen run for the troops at 8pm just to find that the two loser wogs who were tasked with running it had closed it b/c they were watching a movie at the rear of the mod tent and were in no circumstances going to sell us anything. It seems like the guys at the FSG had no idea that troops were actually out in the field save for the veh techs and cookies. I've all the respect in the world for those two trades cause they are the ones getting up before the inf and hitting the rack after us just to keep us moving and fed. The LS lost its transmission on the way back and of course it was the eme's to the rescue. But whatever, overall a pretty good ex. Betcha the next one will suck ass.

gate_guard said:
It seems like the guys at the FSG had no idea that troops were actually out in the field save for the veh techs and cookies. I've all the respect in the world for those two trades cause they are the ones getting up before the inf and hitting the rack after us just to keep us moving and fed. The LS lost its transmission on the way back and of course it was the eme's to the rescue. But whatever, overall a pretty good ex. Betcha the next one will suck ***.

Dont forget the Gun plumbers!

gate_guard said:
Active Edge = waste of time. Cougar Salvo 05 = not a waste of time. The only crappy part was stealing (I use that word loosely) an LS to make a canteen run for the troops at 8pm just to find that the two loser wogs who were tasked with running it had closed it b/c they were watching a movie at the rear of the mod tent and were in no circumstances going to sell us anything. It seems like the guys at the FSG had no idea that troops were actually out in the field save for the veh techs and cookies. I've all the respect in the world for those two trades cause they are the ones getting up before the inf and hitting the rack after us just to keep us moving and fed. The LS lost its transmission on the way back and of course it was the eme's to the rescue. But whatever, overall a pretty good ex. Betcha the next one will suck ***.

Who needs a canteen when there are plenty of gas station/convenience stores in the local area? 

Matt_Fisher said:
Who needs a canteen when there are plenty of gas station/convenience stores in the local area? 
Actually, and I wish I was joking, there was a total ban on making runs to the Kwikeemart, at least in TF Cougar.  One of the padres got us some contriband Tim Horton's though.

Back