• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Really need some help..

Fakelore

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm 19 years old and had graduated high school in June 2011. Ever since then, I was not able to go to University or College due to my father dying from cancer. I was forced to take over his business and have been running it ever since. I'm looking to apply to the Canadian Forces. My primary goal is to be a Cadet, an officer and then go from there. What is my best way of applying to the Canadian Forces? What type of entry plan? Reserve or Regular?

- 19 Years old
- High School Diploma
- No university or college education

Go to your nearest Recruiting Center and talk to the recruiter. Some of your questions are things that we cant answer for you. If you want to be an Officer, start making well informed decisions yourself. Walk into that Recruiting Center and ask the Recruiter all these questions. Good Luck :)

http://www.forces.ca/en/centres/findarecruitmentcentre-110

This link will help you find a CFRC. No one on here will be able to tell you how to do things, they can give you advice sure but your best bet is too click that link, find the closest recruiting center and discuss it with a recruiter.

Good Luck!

None of your questions can be answered until you actually "apply".  Your best bet is to go through the application process (www.forces.ca), have your application assessed, have the opportunity to speak with a recruiter and then go from there.  There is no commitment on your part, it doesn't hurt to apply and you will be given reasonable advice on what may or may not be available to you.

The Canadian Forces are NOT an end of the line employer.  Less than 1 out of every 10 applicants, actually receive an offer of employment.

Back