• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reflex game

gobelin

Inactive
Reaction score
Thought I'd share an email and link I got. Anyone making it close to two minutes?!?

"The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive (or forward it to someone you want to frustrate)!! Just click on the link below and good luck!"

Air Force Test: http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Grrr. 10.843  Thanks ill be at this thing forever  :threat:

Good.  Now I don't have to try anymore.  ;D

There 20.701 good enough, and damn you for bringing this damned thing to my attention. Ugh let me try again  :rage:

20.5, that's where I stand too... addictive, and such a waste of time  >:D

21.604, thanks for posting that, if I get canned for neglecting my work...I'll just play it at home  ;D

Can this be moved to "radio chatter" ? It has sweet f*** all to do with the AF.

12 hours and still going strong. ;D

(4.325 sec or less each time) :(

18.59 on my second kick at the cat.

It's less about reflexes than it is about an instinctual feel for vectors- tracking the speed and direction (and predictable bounces) of four objects at once. Pretty cool.

Back