• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I made a FB page for people that are doing component transfer to ROTP,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/446424308780355/

Good Luck~

ROTP 2013-2014 Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/111321979068123/
(Same format as the one from last year)

Noctis said:
I'm applying through CFRC Montreal and have not had an offer yet.

Probably be in the beginning of next week for us. I called at my recruitement center thursday and they said they have not received offer yet...

Haven't heard about any ROTP-civi offers yet (other then nursing), I'm hoping those will come out next week.

Motard said:
Haven't heard about any ROTP-civi offers yet (other then nursing), I'm hoping those will come out next week.

I think there are others who applied where their degree program is also not offered at RMC, they probably just haven't found this website yet.      ;)

I applied at CFRC Vancouver to attend a Civi-U and have not heard from the recruiting center yet.

DAA said:
I think there are others, they probably just haven't found this website yet.      ;)

you "think" or you "know"? Some people even "think" the Leafs will win the cup...

Motard said:
you "think" or you "know"? Some people even "think" the Leafs will win the cup...

See the attached response.  Hope this answers your question.

I'm sorry but it does not. It was a pretty simple question and no picture response was required. I guess I can try to make it easier:

1. I know

2. I think

Now all you have to do is respond with "1" or "2"

Motard,

It's safe to assume that not every applicant to the CF uses this website. In other words, you're not going to hear about every ROTP offer.

SeR said:
Motard,

It's safe to assume that not every applicant to the CF uses this website. In other words, you're not going to hear about every ROTP offer.

Never assume...one thing I took away from my stint in the military, "assume" is a very, very bad word.

Motard said:
Never assume...one thing I took away from my stint in the military, "assume" is a very, very bad word.

Well if you want to be like that...  ::)

It's safe to assume that Not every applicant to the CF uses this website.

SeR said:
Well if you want to be like that...  ::)

It's safe to assume that Not every applicant to the CF uses this website.

If you want to be like that...you're saying you know a number of CF applicants that do not use this website, but unless some of those are holding ROTP-civi offers, it does not pertain to the discussion.

This is getting too far off topic, let's try to keep it about ROTP, otherwise just send me a PM.

Motard said:
I'm sorry but it does not. It was a pretty simple question and no picture response was required. I guess I can try to make it easier:
1. I know
2. I think
Now all you have to do is respond with "1" or "2"

1 - I "know" that all of the "Health Services" occupations (Doctor, Dentist, Nurse and Social Worker) have no choice but to attend Civi-U under the ROTP program, as RMC does not offer those degree programs and the CF is hiring for all four through ROTP this year.

2 - We have heard from Nurses but I don't "think" we have heard from any Doctors, Dentists or Social Workers at this site.

I just got excepted to RMC saint Jean, I just took my first year university and I am transfering there. I am really excited but I am also worried because i dont speak ANY french!! Will I survive?

they will most likely put you in a room with a french speaking person , so you both will be able to learn for one an other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back