• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve BMQ May 9

sampson028

Inactive
Reaction score
After waiting just under a year, I requested a start date for reserve BMQ on May 9th in Meaford! Having yet to be confirmed, but hoping i'll get it. Anyone else coming?!?

Congratulations! That's awesome news.

Just a heads up, I was nominated for that same course and I found out a couple days ago, from my Det commander, that the course is now cancelled...

With that being said, I could be wrong. Best wait for the official Go/ No-Go from your own coc. 

I and 3 other people who were sworn in with me are enrolled in that BMQ and when we met on Thursday, they said nothing about it being cancelled. In fact we all got confirmation emails confirming we are enrolled in it a week or so ago. I know BMQL which is right after it was pushed one week.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Yup at parade last week I asked and they said they know nothing of it being canceled. It might simply be that your unit isn't sending anyone to it.. I was told to expect it to be on and to let my work know, so I'm ready to go!

Huh, weird... Well that's good news for you guys. Your right, it could very well be our unit rather than the course itself (I wasn't given any details).

Good luck at BMQ!

Back