• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve forces enrollment

ayqii

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

How many days before the enrollment ceremony does the reserve send you an email about the date and time?

I'm waiting enrollment and my recruiter told me it'll be sometime in June but she doesn't have a date yet.

I have a trip planned in mid of June for couple of days and won't be in the city for that time. In afraid what if I get an email couple days before to attend the ceremony but I'm not in the city.

What will happen if I can't attend? Am I allowed to reschedule?

Hi everyone,

How many days before the enrollment ceremony does the reserve send you an email about the date and time?

I'm waiting enrollment and my recruiter told me it'll be sometime in June but she doesn't have a date yet.

I have a trip planned in mid of June for couple of days and won't be in the city for that time. In afraid what if I get an email couple days before to attend the ceremony but I'm not in the city.

What will happen if I can't attend? Am I allowed to reschedule?

It depends on the unit and the recruiter. Often, the recruiter has to check with the unit chain of command to determine when the Commanding Officer (or a suitable delegate) is available for the enrolment ceremony.

Contact your recruiter and let them know when you will be out of town. Worst case, they will probably offer you another enrolment date.

Back