• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMS trade

Barb

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there that has applied for the RMS trade has received an offer yet?

Actually you‘re the only one I know besides myself that is waiting for this trade to open. It should be interesting to see who gets that call first. Trust me Barb you will be the first to know when I get that call.

Kris

Hey Barb,

I had one person today who received an offer for RMS. He starts BRT on 27 April.

We still have people waiting and I feel that there are more offers to come.

Are you serious? I‘m assuming the trade has opened up? Koach you just gave my goosebumps.

The RMS clerk trade has opened up. I have a soft spot for clerks seeing as I am a clerk myself.

Thanks for the info Koach. I have been told my file is up for selection so I am getting anxious. I last spoke with the recruiters on March 5th and was going to wait until next week to call again but after reading your e-mail I got even more anxious and tried calling again. It must be busy there as I only got their voicemail. I will try again later!!

Yes Kris I didn‘t think there were too many other people on this forum that had applied for RMS but you never know!! Maybe it‘s an unpopular trade!! We couldn‘t be so lucky. Good luck on Thursday, I will be thinking of you!!

I got a hold of my recruiters here and they told me that the RMS trade is not open and will not open until probably the first week of April. Sometimes I feel like such a pest when I call them. I know they probably get upteen calls a day from people checking on their application but don‘t they realize I want in now!!! Just kidding of course!!

Back