• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP 2011-2012

I was in contact with CFRC St. Johns late last week (Thursday or Friday) and I was told by the Detachment Commander that as of then they had not received any offers, so it looks as if the East Coast is still waiting.

Just found out from DMilC7 that I have in fact been accepted for ROTP. Thanks everyone who answered questions.

For anyone curious: I e-mailed them.

Sapper01 said:
Just found out from DMilC7 that I have in fact been accepted for ROTP. Thanks everyone who answered questions.

For anyone curious: I e-mailed them.

So I know D Mil C is the Director of Military Careers, but what is the advantage of getting in contact with them as opposed to a CFRC ?

T.Stacey said:
So I know D Mil C is the Director of Military Careers, but what is the advantage of getting in contact with them as opposed to a CFRC ?

If you are doing a CT than they are your point of contact. If you are a civilian CFRC is your point of contact. I'm already in so the CFRC doesn't do anything with me after the interview process.

Sapper01 said:
If you are doing a CT than they are your point of contact. If you are a civilian CFRC is your point of contact. I'm already in so the CFRC doesn't do anything with me after the interview process.

Thanks Sapper, I figured I'd make sure before I went e-mailing someone all willy-nilly.

Sapper what was your email like that you wrote? What is the address which you sent it to?

I know the D Mil C is the Director Military Careers, but what does the "7" stand for? Does anyone have any contact info for them? Thanks.

Applications, must be read when they were finalized.

My friend got accepted to RMC on Friday thru CFRC London, and my application wasn't finalized till March, I called my file manager today, and he told me he didn't know, and that he should of known by last Friday and he will let me know when he knows.

It's official-

I just got off the phone with my file manager.  I was offered my 1st choice (ACSO)!  Unfortunately the offer is for RMC, which I find a little odd seeing as I didn't actually apply for RMC.  I wanted to continue in Civi U, but I guess 1 semester worth of Civi U isn't enough to justify staying there.  I guess RMC it is!

Good luck to those still waiting!  Any other ACSOs successful?

jwtg said:
It's official-

I just got off the phone with my file manager.  I was offered my 1st choice (ACSO)!  Unfortunately the offer is for RMC, which I find a little odd seeing as I didn't actually apply for RMC.  I wanted to continue in Civi U, but I guess 1 semester worth of Civi U isn't enough to justify staying there.  I guess RMC it is!

Congrats to you! What RC did you apply through?

CFRC Ottawa.  They had the news on Friday, but it wasn't 'Official' until today.

Charlie82 said:
I know the D Mil C is the Director Military Careers, but what does the "7" stand for? Does anyone have any contact info for them? Thanks.

The "7" indicates the section of D Mil C.

D Mil C 2 (Navy)
D Mil C 3 (Army)
D Mil C 4 (Air Force)
D Mil C 5 (Communications and Services)
D Mil C 6 (Support)
D Mil C 7 (In-Service Selection)

jwtg said:
It's official-

Right here!
Also accepted for ACSO through RMC
Be seeing you there I guess!  :salute:

I also applied for ACSO; however I didn't get the news I was looking for haha. Oh well, congratulations to everyone else who got accepted!

dapaterson said:
The "7" indicates the section of D Mil C.

D Mil C 2 (Navy)
D Mil C 3 (Army)
D Mil C 4 (Air Force)
D Mil C 5 (Communications and Services)
D Mil C 6 (Support)
D Mil C 7 (In-Service Selection)

Thanks. I am going to try to contact someone from this section of D Mil C.

oaktown said:
Sapper what was your email like that you wrote? What is the address which you sent it to?

I sent it to the WO that I was in contact with. Just e-mail whomever you were in contact with or whatever contact e-mail you were given.

No news from CFRC Saskatoon yet  :mad: I'm planning on giving them until 14:30 local time, and then I'll phone them to check.

Re: jwtg: Congratulations on ACSO! And congratulations on RMC as well! I'll be very upset with you if you get to go to RMC even though it wasn't your choice and I don't even though it was. Just kidding of course  ;) Well done!

Anyone else receive an offer to RMC even though they applied to Civi U?  Or vice versa?  I feel kind of bad accepting an offer for RMC when my preference is VERY MUCH to go to Civi U- but I understand it is an offer and I take it or leave it.

Back