• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So gentlemen, how are you feeling today ?

JesseWZ said:
I live in the 'burbs, and with so many comings and goings at a particular place the first thing we usually think is *dealer*. 

You must live on my street. ;D

How do you just one day deside to do that kind of thing... "Oh hey that doesn't look too good." "Yeah I know." "Oh we can totally fix that right up." Disgusting. I figure they got short jail time cause the judge knew they'd LIKE it.

JesseWZ said:
I live in the 'burbs, and with so many comings and goings at a particular place the first thing we usually think is *dealer*. 

Better question, I wonder how or why the Local PD got wind of this ?

Unless one of the participates in this, ran out of the house naked, missing several parts of his anatomy, screaming "Jesus That Hurt".  ;D

Cheers.

FastEddy said:

Better question, I wonder how or why the Local PD got wind of this ?

Unless one of the participates in this, ran out of the house naked, missing several parts of his anatomy, screaming "Jesus That Hurt".  ;D

Cheers.

Officer Smith came in because his friend thought it would be funny to send him in "for a trim."

If anyone who has lived on a farm, ever castrated a pig or gelded a horse, the rest, i'll leave it to your imagination. ;D

Well first Id like to say thats sick! and OUCH!  :crybaby: . lol. Next thing, why in the sweet F**K would you ever castrate or "gelded?" a horse or pig? I had pigs and we never did ANYTHING like that lol. ......unless it was done before we bought em when they were youngin's?

Steve

Back