• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Some Reserve Pay questions

• Thread starter Thread starter future_soldier
  • Start date Start date
Dogboy said:
the 1 and the 15 cool thanks
I know the pay scale iv seen it at the top of this thread
but i needid to know how often you get paid
because i cant fine info on how often you get payed
thanks

you just said it. you get paid on the 15th and 30th. TWICE a month, if you cant comprehend that. thats how often you get paid. TWICE a month. TWICE.

mods, please lock this before this gets out of hand. i think the question has been answered. thanks.

sorry i was just stating that i know what the pay was but I could not find how often pay was but know I now
sorry if that was unclear
just want to be able to plan a budget you know

is their a site that has all the list for bonesis and deductions when your being trained
I know since I'm marred I dont pay room or bord when I'm at BMQ
but do i get camp pay or field pay or what?
where can i fined this info? thanks.

Talk to your recruiter, that is what they are there for.  He/She will be able to answer any and all questions about pay.

Stu

yu wil all so get pade mor guder if yu finush hi skool inglish furst...spelin kountz

OK I run the spell check and iv got a learning disability dumb A**
I'm not a dam English teacher I never clam to be good at spelling and I always use the spell check.

hazard pay and other bonus in the reserves?
what are they and what is needid for them
just like to know a general list for myself
iv done the search and theirs no set list of it out their.
any help?

hehe i have bin in for like 5 month and i haven't been payed once but i have only gone to my base like 15 time for the full day. eh no big deal i love the military and would gladly do it for free. but don't let the government know that

gez i realy need ot be paid, is that just because you dont stay for the 6 hours required to be payed or something?  I feel ill probably love to do it too, but i think my gf would be mad if i was just going for fun isntead of going to see her! at least i can say, hey im making money to support her,,,, lol thats bad.

Hope this helps vs the replies so far. As for the replies you've seen so far - put them all on ignore

SOLDIER PAY http://hr.dwan.dnd.ca/dgcb/dppd/engraph/home_e.asp?sidesection=3&sidecat=28

I was a little late getting my void check in to my unit after i swore in. I swore in at the end of November and just got my first pay check now. It is hardly what I'd call retro-active. They owe me about double what I got. Do I have to talk to someone about this or wait to see if they fix it themselves? If I have to talk to someone, where should I start?

The reserve pays system for Class A reservists is about 2 weeks late for payments...say you worked during a period from the 1-15...you won't get it on the 15th pay, but it will be on the check the last of the month.

good rule...anything up to the 15th will be on the end of month....anything up to the 30th, will be on the following pay

Request to speak with a pay clerk if you think your pay is screwed up.

That makes sense, however, as I said this is my first pay check today and I began working for the CF a month ago. (roughly 45 days ago)

This means that I just got paid for the 15-30th on the 15th of December, but I didn't get a check on the 30th for the 1st to 15th.

Are pay clerks on a per-unit basis?

I also suggest bringing it up with your Orderly Room, just in case there's a bug (those don't happen very often ::) ). But it should be allright.

You in the Walkley Armouries in Ottawa? If you are, your fin clerk is a full time.

Hoover said:
Request to speak with a pay clerk if you think your pay is screwed up.

exactly...

MOD: incoming PM, I'll tell you who your pay clerk is

If only people paid as much attention to their pay stub/check when they think they should get more money as they should when they owe back money..

Steve said:
If only people paid as much attention to their pay stub/check when they think they should get more money as they should when they owe back money..

*sarcasm on*
OH, I can't COUNT all the times that people have come in to the OR and told me that they got paid for 2 weeks that they didn't work, or their claim was doubled, or we didn't take off any taxes, or that they got paid for a course/tasking they didn't end up going on...

*sarcasm off*

Back