• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Everybody complains about the cold.... am I the only one that likes it? There is nothing more refreshing than a walk out in the woods with snow blowing and wind dropping the temp to under twenty-five below freezing.
   I mean sure, I love summer but winter is a lot more enjoyable when you enjoy the 'worst' part of it.

Congrats on the newborn, Mr.Plow

Midget
Who said I was complaining? I just see goin' Down Under a more 'fun' option, what with the hot blond and warmth an all. ;D

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Everybody complains about the cold.... am I the only one that likes it? There is nothing more refreshing than a walk out in the woods with snow blowing and wind dropping the temp to under twenty-five below freezing.
   I mean sure, I love summer but winter is a lot more enjoyable when you enjoy the 'worst' part of it.

Congrats on the newborn, Mr.Plow

Midget

I am good with it. Id rather it warm right now since I am trying to get into a physical regime and the whole bitter cold is a little unmotivating.. but whatever spring will come sometime :D

After all, we are the big burly Canadians who live our days out in the bitter airs of the north... right?  ;D

Marshall:

You're about as happy as if you were in your right mind. As far as I am concerned snow and cold SUCKS!!

Cheers,

tango22a

Enjoying X-mas Leave at home with my family, after graduating my QL3's this past Friday. Looking forward to starting work at my new unit in the new year.  ;D

MediPea said:
Enjoying X-mas Leave at home with my family, after graduating my QL3's this past Friday. Looking forward to starting work at my new unit in the new year.  ;D

:cheers:

Congrats

Looking out my window at all the damn snow.  It should be a nice drive up the island!  

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Looking out my window at all the damn snow.  It should be a nice drive up the island!  

The highway was shit yesterday DH, drive safe.

MediPea said:
Enjoying Xmas Leave at home with my family, after graduating my QL3's this past Friday. Looking forward to starting work at my new unit in the new year.  ;D

Congratulations on your graduation Pea. It has been a lot of fun and interesting to read of each step through to becoming a QL3 medic.
You took on and met each challenge, the pride is yours.

Enjoy your holidays  :)

Currently sweating. Its 30C at 1100 h on a sunny Monday morning.

On Christmas leave until 12 Jan, enjoying myself immensly.

OWDU

*Looks outside*

White blowning snow. Hell! The dog won't even go out!

Had the grandson over last night and his folks just picked him up, so I am resting!  :D
Poor thing is starting his teething (7 months today) and was grumpier than usual.

ME

-30 here, and the dog (Siberian Husky) won't come in.  The colder it gets, the better she likes it.  I think she's expecting me to go out and chase her around....silly puppy.

Recovering from a nasty sinus cold and fever; it struck me within 15 minutes of getting home from the grocery store.

Back