• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Starting a club: need Hamilton or nearby peoples advice.

How should my club be structured?

• Total voters
Wow this sounds cool. I know about a club just like this, but it's pretty hush-huh. Here are some really neat names I thought of:

APNEA: A Platoon of Naturally Enterprising Adventurers;

ADD(HD): A Dedicated Detatchment (of Hamilton Daredevils);or

PSYCHO: People So Young they Can't Help Overreacting.

But do you wear the weighted suit at the same time that you study history, or what? I have to know.......... Cheers.

Maybee you can get a grant from the govt to help out.I read that a guy got $96,000 to write a book of blonde jokes....

SHELLDRAKE!! said:
Maybee you can get a grant from the govt to help out.I read that a guy got $96,000 to write a book of blonde jokes....

Easiest Money I ever made...  ;D

pbi said:
Wow this sounds cool. I know about a club just like this, but it's pretty hush-huh. Here are some really neat names I thought of:

APNEA: A Platoon of Naturally Enterprising Adventurers;

ADD(HD): A Dedicated Detatchment (of Hamilton Daredevils);or

PSYCHO: People So Young they Can't Help Overreacting.
HAHAH!
I like PHSYCHO and ADDHD. Lol.

Oh yeah, JUST CAUSE IT'S WINTER DOESN'T MEAN WE STOP TRAINING!
There's the gym, and we can still, and should run and work out outside, yes.. in the snow.
I've done it before, your feet get numb in your running shoes, so you can't really feel any pain or discomfort, and if you're bundled properly, you'll be nice and warm.   ;)

Cheers,
Lex

It is yearround so we will do it in wintertoo.  The weighted outfits are for anyone who wants em and they can wear them whenever they please,

the grant thing has passed through my mind and i am actually in the process of writing a report to see if i am able to get one. 

I am at school right now and I would like to know if anyone thinks that I could even get some for of help or anything at all from the CF itself, like it doesn't have to be anything tangible, like maybe even make it just anything.  I am hoping really really hard that people will want to join,  remember it will be starting sometime next week for sure and The location is not sure yet, I'll keep you guys posted.

NEWEST UPDATE!

The school has DENIED access to utilities, so now I am currently awaiting contact from all members that want in so that I can arrangea time and place. 

ALL MEMBERS OR ASPIRING MEMBERS PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

Thankyou for your time. :salute: :cdn:

Back