• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Status of my application

Rex12345

Inactive
Reaction score
This is the email I got back from the CFVRC

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF).

We have received and processed your application.

Because you are applying for the reserves, your file has been transferred to the reserve headquarters in Kingston.

Before you can proceed with your initial processing appointment you must first make contact with a reserve unit recruiter in your local area to make sure they have a position available for you.

To find reserve units in your local area please visit www.forces.ca.

When you speak with a reserve unit recruiter please let them know you have already applied online and have an open application at the recruiting center in Kingston.

Thank you

But when I went down yesterday to talk to the reserve recruiter he said he didn't have anything, anybody might know the problem here?

Rex12345 said:
But when I went down yesterday to talk to the reserve recruiter he said he didn't have anything, anybody might know the problem here?

Yup, your application was sent to the "Brigade Recruiters" and NOT directly to the Unit that you are dealing with.  The Res Unit Recruiter, should know who to call to obtain your application.

DAA said:
Yup, your application was sent to the "Brigade Recruiters" and NOT directly to the Unit that you are dealing with.  The Res Unit Recruiter, should know who to call to obtain your application.
Appreciate it you think it would be a good idea if I went and asked the reserve recruiter about it? Since yesterday was his first day on the job, he might not know who to contact.

Would it be a good idea if I went and asked the reserve recruiter about it? Since yesterday was his first day on the job, he might not know who to contact.

Rex12345 said:
Would it be a good idea if I went and asked the reserve recruiter about it? Since yesterday was his first day on the job, he might not know who to contact.

Go right ahead, that's what they are there for.

Back