• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stop Fog! AFS (redo)

A

anti-fogger

:cdn:

-would like to thank Mike Bobbitt for allowing this thread-

hello my name is Dean Francis; sales rep for IATC Enterprises and we are the Canadian distributors for a new anti fog solution called FogTech. i know you have probably tried just about everything on the market to eliminate this problem...i have too..and nothing works for very long also you have to keep applying for effectiveness.

fogtech was designed to keep eyewear and also protective eyewear from fogging up in cold, or hot, humid conditions. FogTech goes on fast!   wipe on a thin wet coat the FogTech solution then dries in seconds, under 5 seconds ready time is typical. unlike the competitors, there is no spraying or wiping then rubbing until the coating comes clear. FogTech has been tested from 135 to -35 degrees Fahrenheit with out any fogging issues and FogTech is safe for all lenses.

with Fogtech you apply it once and thats it...fast to apply. one application can last for days! This is unlike any anti fog currently on the market and it does work or your money back!

we are currently sending out free samples of Fogtech for you to try...the only catch is that you post your results here on this forum good or bad. there are limited quantities of samples so if you would like to try Fogtech just send an email to dean@fogtech.ca and give us an address to ship to. all samples will be sent out on thursday. if you would like to know a little more about this product please visit us at www.fogtech.ca

-would like to thank Mike Bobbitt for allowing this thread-      

regards
dean

Back