• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

MikeH said:
They sh** the bed WTF! better take the next. :cdn:

That was pretty dirty of those ducks (Dirty Ducks) to sneak in Giguere at the last minute....screwed with Edmonton's heads if you ask me. And what the heck kind of Reffing was that anyway. Oilers fans were quite right to chant  "WE WANT A REF!"

Yes, Carolina didn't really seem to play much of the game last night...Buffalo blew them away...however the need to come back from a deficit so the probability of that is...minimal?
Oilers are going to win...their next game and then the cup against Carolina  ;D

HL

Hot Lips said:
Yes, Carolina didn't really seem to play much of the game last night...Buffalo blew them away...however the need to come back from a deficit so the probability of that is...minimal?
Oilers are going to win...their next game and then the cup against Carolina  ;D

HL

I'm kinda hoping it's Edmonton and Buffalo in the final....but Carolina really spanking the Sabres last night. Gerber did his magic.

Now, I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch (in spite of what you dirty Patricia's and Vandoos think)  :dontpanic:, but GO OILERS GO!  2-1 after 2!
:cdn:

GO OIL!! Let's bring home the first Stanley Cup since Montreal, IIRC.

Interestingly, when I worked the oilfield it was amazing to see Oilers fans come out in droves but very few Flames fans, they all seemed to hover in the south. It was almost like Blackfalds was the dividing line for Flames/Oilers cheering, I'm not kidding.

Maybe it was just me, maybe the term "Oilers" resonated with so many of us...

Whoohoo.. Way to go Oilers!!  :cdn:

Bring it home to Edmonton! I think I had better move far from downtown before this next round starts. The honking is going to drive me to admittance to the nut house.  ;)

IN HOC SIGNO said:
You must be really getting tired of waiting eh Mud?? Oh well maybe next year! :cdn:

Nah he must just be a fan of golf..since the Leafs have been golfing for a LONG time.  >:D

Pea said:
Nah he must just be a fan of golf..since the Leafs have been golfing for a LONG time.  >:D
Steady..........steady............;)

But it's not too early to jump on the Argonaut bandwagon!  Come on over!  Join the double-blue: North America's OLDEST professional football team!
:D

Actually I am not a Leaf's fan...I just thought it was funny  :blotto:

It wasn't funny...Leafs fans are crying everywhere now...where's your compassion  :P
So who are you cheering for then MudMan...hmmmmm

HL

Go Oilers

Hot Lips said:
It wasn't funny...Leafs fans are crying everywhere now...where's your compassion  :P
So who are you cheering for then MudMan...hmmmmm

HL

Go Oilers

Why, I am cheering for the Handsome brothers of course!

I got the news while wandering around the wonderful swamp that is northern alberta. nothing brings a warm fuzzy feeling like hearing "OILERS WIN!!!! HELLO FINALS" over the radio

Back