• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Yes! What better way to end a date night than a Sens' loss! Never mind, don't answer that ;D

Like always in fine Sens traditions....a little pressure and they choke.

So who are they going to fire when the season ends?    ::)

Regards

Franko said:
Like always in fine Sens traditions....a little pressure and they choke.

So who are they going to fire when the season ends?    ::)

PAt Quinn  -it's all his fault! :D

Alfredsson is sucking out bad!  At least Wade Redden is still doin good. All I can do is hope the sens can pull it off.

Stupid sens, why must they always choke. Oh well at least the oilers are going down hahaha, so I dont have to hear about it at work, and have naked drunken people running up the ave.  >:D

camochick said:
Stupid sens, why must they always choke. Oh well at least the oilers are going down hahaha, so I dont have to hear about it at work, and have naked drunken people running up the ave.  >:D

hahah, not like when I brought you home the night the Oilers won round one.....  :eek:

Well again the Sens didn't let me down....they choked in OT.

One more and they're out!    ::)

Go Sens Go indeed.

Regards

beach_bum, you utter one word and I will poke you right between the lookers. ;D

The "Razor" was not to sharp on that one. Hats off to Buffalo, they came out flying in OT.

SWEEEEEEP! *Sigh*

For Ottawa fans....

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20060505_ottawa.wma

Just watch...we've got them riiiiiiight where we want them...I think  8). By the way that song is actually pretty funny...

GO SENS GO!!!!

Whoohoo...go Oilers! Maybe there is still hope of more naked people running down the streets....  :blotto:

I was up till nearly 0400 watching the game, back up at 0600 to start yard work. I didn't get as much done in the yard as I wanted to but it was worth it and there is always tomorrow. Go Oil!!

Confirmed no Hasek for game 4 tonight !

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stanleycup2006/storyview.html?/story/stanleycup2006/national/2006/05/11/senators-hasek-out.html

Let the axes start swinging in Ottawa !

Go Oilers Go  ;D

Mike_R23A said:
Sens are still alive!

Barely....I didn't even watch the game last night.

Though it was going to be a repeat of Wendsday's game....and I don't like re-runs    ;)

Regards

Recce By Death said:
Though it was going to be a repeat of Wendsday's game....and I don't like re-runs    ;)

Some things are worth watching repeatedly!

All I want in time for Mother's Day is a Sabres victory!

Back