• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The "Did Minister Sajjan 'Order' Sikh's To Be Airlifted?" Merged Thread

Plus, box lunches have a 4 hour expiry time from the packing time - it’s a food safety thing.
Ha, tell that to the QM pers that pick up lunch and supper box lunches at breakfast for the drive home from Gagetown after a CT Ex. (As one of many examples). I know your correct in the 4 hour thing, but I rarely ever saw it happen.

Ha, tell that to the QM pers that pick up lunch and supper box lunches at breakfast for the drive home from Gagetown after a CT Ex. (As one of many examples). I know your correct in the 4 hour thing, but I rarely ever saw it happen.

Can confirm! You aren't wrong, Sir.

Yeah, it's a privacy thing ....
How does he get to claim privacy? He is a Minister of the Crown who allegedly grossly misused his office to inserted himself in a military operation.

That is a matter needing investigation.

Last edited:

ARes restructuring anyone ?

Amy Poehler Smiling GIF

How does he get to claim privacy? He is a Minister of the Crown who allegedly grossly misused his office to inserted himself in a military operation.

That is a matter needing investigation.
Saijan's team as the go to meet the press.

Making It Up Music Video GIF by Tate McRae

Ha, tell that to the QM pers that pick up lunch and supper box lunches at breakfast for the drive home from Gagetown after a CT Ex. (As one of many examples). I know you’re correct in the 4 hour thing, but I rarely ever saw it happen.
Food safety is connected in a way to flight safety, and we all know how seriously the Air Force takes flight safety.

If there are box lunches in a flight (lasting less than 4 hours), the two pilots have different meals just to be sure that if one of them was contaminated, both pilots don’t eat the same stuff.

But back to privacy…

Food safety is connected in a way to flight safety, and we all know how seriously the Air Force takes flight safety.

If there are box lunches in a flight (lasting less than 4 hours), the two pilots have different meals just to be sure that if one of them was contaminated, both pilots don’t eat the same stuff.

But back to privacy…
Air Force box lunches are a definite step up from Army ones

But back to privacy…
But how gives a F if the Leo2 or LAV drivers get sick right…

Back