• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

Bzzliteyr said:
I am now at 3 wins so far (have lost count of how many purchases though)

2 beeengs and one coffee.  Problem is, I think one of the winning beeengs went through the washer/dryer.  A recovery mission is set for the next time I can get my fat ass down to the basement to bring up the laundry....

YOU won a bang!!??

Arggghhhhh, why can't I win the stuff with the good calorie counts?? I had one yesterday at lunch, but I had to pay for mine. Old Fashioned Sugar ... in case you're wondering which type of bang I prefer.

You are pronouncing it wrong... a beeeng (very anglicized accent when you say it).

I love old fashined sugar.  That and honey dipped, the same way I my women.. hehe

A couple of weeks into the contest and we're at 0/14 so far. It's a lousy year to win a coffee/muffin.

kratz said:
A couple of weeks into the contest and we're at 0/14 so far. It's a lousy year to win a coffee/muffin.

Your one unlucky person!

Darrell just won another coffee. That's 3 winning "coffee" tabs in two weeks ... on FOUR coffees bought.

Me, on the other hand, still at a mere win of two coffees --- after having put over 35 downrange.

I'm feeling so ripped off.  >:(

PS:

He gets large; I get XLarge.

Yup!  That caffeine high doesn't help either.  Do you feel like 'Ricochet Rabbit' trying to get that next winning cup?

George Wallace said:
Yup!  That caffeine high doesn't help either.  Do you feel like 'Ricochet Rabbit' trying to get that next winning cup?

No.

I have 4 or 5 every day. It's been that way for years. Have to get water into me somehow.  ;)

My luck keeps on giving...to someone else.  :P I'm at 0/19 now.

I'm 1 for 5, not bad considering I missed the start of it while in VA.

Won a coffee today, there are perks to being in Wainwright.

Nothing again!

Man, I just can't get a break -- the Krispy Kreme cups in Washington are no luckier than the Starbucks cups in Ottawa or Kingston  >:(

Well we are out of large cups (and you dont get a cup if you buy a large coffee, stop asking ;).......and will be out of mediums tonight. a bunch were sent out to the FOBS, dont know which one or if all will get them but I do know that a bunch were sent.

Still about 30 laptops.......and a lot of caps.

Every cup I get is a winner, I always seem to win another chance to play

Back