• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

D Squared said:
we're fighting over who gets the freebie :argument:

At least it wasn't a car !

Anyone remember the battle for a car between 2 families,
as 2 young girls ''roll up a rim'' and find a car  :D ?

Yrys said:
At least it wasn't a car !

Anyone remember the battle for a car between 2 families,
as 2 young girls ''roll up a rim'' and find a car  :D ?

Yup, one of the little girls found the cup in a garbage can in a schoolyard and the other girl rolled up the rim.  I think the teacher who threw the cup away got into the battle too!  Mon Dieu! ::)

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Ah yes Naked Greed! That teacher was a real Professional eh?
If I remember correctly it was right here in Toronto-the-Good that it haoppened...figures >:D

It was in St Jerome Quebec.  http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060308/tim_hortons_fight_060308/20060309/

I had a goooood laugh.  The sister just won a I-pod !!!!! But, as I said a while back, because of a direct family member being an employee of Tim Horton's, we (being my entire direct family) are not eligible to win. Actually, we're not even supposed to be able to get the roll up cups, but a drive across town to another Tim Horton's fixes that.

So far this year I have won but two cups of coffee  :'(

I WANT AN IPOD TOO  :crybaby:

Oh yeah, I can't win that either because my wife works for Tim's.  :-[

The next sign of Spring has arrived my mother (my bride's mother in law) has arrived for her annual Easter visit.
LORD HAVE MERCY!  ;)

I know what your saying, My mother-in-law is coming up April 6-9 should be fun  :-\

Well, since the start of the contest - I'd say my AVERAGE purchase is around 1x XL and 1x L per day.

I have won two coffees.  That's it.

Usually, I win a prize about every 3 - 4 coffees.  I eat 50% of the fat pills and throw the rest away.  The coffees I drink.

Terrible odds this year... esp since a car was already given away in Prince Albert - the odds of a decent prize appearing in Saskatoon have diminished considerably.  Poop.

tlm.

Well, the new season has begun, and I am currently sitting on a 100% winning streak. I won a donut.  ;D .... well, officially the brother-in-law won a donut, (I'm not technically allowed to obtain a roll up cup with a family member being an employee) seeing how he purchased the coffee (with my money) and was kind enough to let me drink it.  >:D

Midget

1-1!!  ;D  And it's a coffee!!!!
2.gif

PMedMoe said:
1-1!!  ;D  And it's a coffee!!!!
2.gif

I'll trade you my donut for your coffee. I'm going to need as many of them as I can possibly get in order to accomplish my goal: I, Uncle-Midget-Boyd, am going to win that boat.

Midget

Back