• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Photo Gallery Thread -Merged

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Mike,I tried several times to up load some photos tonight and my call sign is not recognised?
Any ideas?

Just fixed that, give it another whirl. :)

I was wondering how to upload pics to my posts.I'm getting a digital camera and have no experience in this area.Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks

You have to use the full reply form (not the quick reply box at the bottom of a thread). Then click on "Additional Options..." under the text box and sue the "Attach" feature to upload your photo.

If you think it has value/interest outside your specifc thread, you should consider uploading it to the Army.ca Photo Gallery.

Cheers
Mike

Here we go. Hope this helps
589_1100820070_step1.gif

589_1100820102_step2.gif

589_1100820123_step3.gif

589_1100820140_step4n5.gif

589_1100820159_step6n7.gif

Thanks everyone for tje info!
I hope to post pics of the OPFOR vehicals form Wainwright soon....

:cdn:
all you have to do is put it on the stand you got it with and a pop up should show and then download them

I know this seems like a dumb question, but how do I add photos my posted ...I know the Insert Image button....but I just get

Upload the pic to a photo hosting website, get the URL

should look like this

21.jpg
  just without the "$"

You can also click on the Additional Options... link at the bottom of the full reply form and browse to the image you want to include.

All,

I would like to announce Army.ca's new (and much improved) photo gallery. To visit the new photo gallery, click here:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php?action=gallery

The first time you do this, you should select "Create a new account in Gallery." When prompted, enter your forum password, and your new gallery account will be created. From then on, you will be logged in automatically to the album. All existing photos from the old gallery have been migrated to the new format, though some of the description information may have been lost. I hope to convert that over time.

To upload photos, simply browse to the album you would like to upload into and select "add items" from the drop list on the left.

If you have any problems or questions, please let me know.

Thanks
Mike

Looks good Mike, working hard as usual, we all appreciate what you do.

It was my first time uploading photos to the image gallery.  So I endded up uploading them to the overall gallery and not the specific 'training' gallery they were supposed to go to.  Can someone move them for me or tell me how to move them.  Thank you.

Noo problem, the photos have been moved into the Training album. Thanks for contributing.

Cheers
Mike

I have tried to access the Photo Gallery itself tonight without success.  I keep getting the message that "The page cannot be displayed".  Is there a problem? Or I am I messing up.  I will confess to being at a wedding tonight.

Not just you BBJ, just tried it myself and same error message.  I can click on the newest picture on the main board window and then go through next and previous, but cannot click on the album or the main Photo gallery link.

Are you guys still seeing this issue? The Gallery seems to work for me...

Well that's a bit disconcerting, I didn't fix anything! Let me know if it recurs and I'll check it out.

Thanks

Back