• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The recruiting shennanigans of kevin1001100/jkdfhksj, Super Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he's going to be even more confused... if that's possible.

kevin1001100 said:
my friend from the reserves said his unit told him its full and there not hiring for 2 years is this true? has anyone else herd anything about it?

people already said its not true.    I wouldn't believe anything else your friend says.

oops just realized its now a combined thread.  I guess its past the point of him listening since he's been told the right thing several times.    :facepalm:

kevin1001100 said:
I applied for the full time reg force and my application was all screwed up and when someone finally told me the CORRECT thing to do i hear from a friend the reg force is full and there not accepting anyone for 2 years...so should i call and tell them to switch my application from reg force to reserve (so that im in atleast something)? or should i stay applied for reg force? i was also told reserves are almost full so its hard to get in. so im thinking if i switch to reserve im gunna be at the end of the line when reg force opens up again on top of that theres a chance i might not even get in reserves if i switch. but if i dont apply for reserves then i gotta wait 2 years to have anything to do with the army. what do you think the best thing to do is?

Come back after your writing is better than Grade 3 level??

kevin1001100 said:
its hard to get in.

that's what she said...

please don't ban me, i'm tired and just being funny.

Also, add a "CALL YOUR CFRC!!" button to the poll.

It must be the weekend....the bats and dipsh*ts are out.

Eye In The Sky said:
Come back after your writing is better than Grade 3 level??

lmao are you serious? who cares its the fuckin internet...stop cryin over stupid shit and shut your bitchin mouth

kevin1001100 said:
lmao are you serious?

Yes, he is serious.

Continue to sound like a retarded 3-year old and you will continue to be treated like one.

Michael O'Leary said:
Are you really asking this again?

Have you talked to any recruiter yet?

i posted this  weeks ago i dont know why ppl are still replying and yes i did talk to one and he pretty much said i donno

ModlrMike said:
Now he's going to be even more confused... if that's possible.
if your talkin about the comment right above you it was the best answer i got so i dont know wtf your talkin about....

kevin1001100 said:
lmao are you serious? who cares its the ****** internet...stop cryin over stupid crap and shut your bitchin mouth

Speaking for myself, son, I am a recruiter for an infantry regiment. I would not want you, and would not give you the letter saying you are suitable to be processed as a candidate for my regiment when we have so many others knocking at the door wanting in who are intelligent, respectful, and already show professionalism. I see no indication that you bring anything to the table that many other candidates don't bring more of. Bear in mind that you are competing for a job. We don't need you specifically- the onus is on you to prove that you're worth our time and effort and the taxpayers' money.

Get an education of some sort, learn a bit of respect, learn that you aren't special and aren't entitled to anything, and come back in a couple of years. I do not see that the Canadian Forces would be advantageously served by hiring you. You come across as much of what's wrong with our generation.

You have other alternatives

Locking this one up for a wee bit while the OP gets a chance to think about how to spell, write full sentences and be a bit more respectful.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back